- Detached period cottage offering flexible accommodation with annexe potential
- Stunning rural setting in the Quantock Hills, yet accessible to Taunton
- 4 receptions rooms
- 4 bedrooms
- Kitchen/breakfast room with Aga
- Utility room and downstairs shower room
- Living room with wood burning stove
- Oil central heating
- Gardens with parking and garage
Occupying a stunning setting in the Quantock Hills this delightful detached period cottage offers flexible accommodation with 4 reception rooms providing the potential (subject to the usual consents) to create a ground floor annexe, ideal for a dependent relative or Airbnb. The kitchen/breakfast room has an Aga and the living room has a wood burning stove and door opening to the front garden. On the first floor are 4 bedrooms and a bathroom. The property has oil central heating and double glazing.
The front garden is lawned and includes a mature cedar tree. To the rear of the property is a paved terrace with attractive views over the neighbouring farmland. A drive way provides parking and there is a detached single garage.
In Monkton Heathfield on the A3259 take the left turning into Greenway, just after The Merry Monk. Continue on this road and after about half a mile a sharp left hand bend will be reached, continue straight over here towards Broomfield. Continue on this road for about 2 miles and the property will be found on the right hand side, adjacent to a small junction.