- Detached bungalow offering flexible, light and airy accommodation
- Beautifully presented and updated
- Double aspect living room with French doors to rear garden
- Kitchen/dining room
- 2 large double bedrooms (originally designed as a 3 bedroom)
- Recently refitted shower room
- Secluded rear garden with conservatory
- Garage and further parking for 2 cars
- Sought after village location close to good local amenities
- No onward chain
A beautifully presented link detached bungalow with west facing rear garden enjoying a delightful 'tucked away' location with parking and garage, close to the centre of this sought after conservation village. No onward chain.
Built in the 1960's this spacious bungalow has been considerably improved by the current owner and now provides a very comfortable home. Originally built as a 3 bedroom property, the current owner has reconfigured the accommodation to provide 2 large double bedrooms and a light and airy double aspect living room which enjoys a lovely southerly aspect and opens directly to the rear garden. The kitchen/dining room is also of a good size and provides a pleasant entertaining space and a covered way gives access to the conservatory with outlook over the rear garden.
The property has gas fired central heating and double glazing.
The rear garden enjoys a good deal of privacy and is lawned with flower and shrub border and there is also a paved terrace. To the front of the property is a further area of lawn and gravelled drive with parking for 2 cars and giving access to the garage.
The Clump enjoys a delightful 'tucked away' location away from passing traffic, yet is well placed for ease of access to all the amenities this sought after village provides. Milverton has a thriving village community with amenities to include a shop, pub, hairdressers, primary school and Church