- 'The Hampstead' by Redrow Homes extending to about 1,850sq ft
- Spacious open plan kitchen/dining/family room with doors to rear garden
- Sitting room with dual aspect
- Utility room and cloakroom
- Bedroom 1 with dressing area and en suite shower room
- 2 futher bedrooms and bathroom on the first floor
- 2 further bedrooms and shower room on the second floor
- Attractive rear garden with patio and water feature
- Double garage and driveway
- Sought after location within Heathfield School catchment
A beautifully presented Redrow built family home with spacious accommodation arranged over 3 floors, occupying an attractive cul de sac location on this sought after development within Heathfield School catchment.
Built by Redrow Homes in 2014 this spacious and well designed family home offers light, airy and well presented
accommodation arranged over 3 floors. The large open plan kitchen/dining/family room is very much the heart of the house and enjoys a wonderful double aspect with doors opening to the rear garden. The kitchen is well appointed with built in appliances and numerous wall and base units. The well proportioned sitting room enjoys a wonderful double aspect and overlooks open public space. Also on the ground floor can be found a utility room and cloakroom.
The principal bedroom is of a good size and has a dressing area with built in wardrobes and en suite shower room. There are 2 further double bedrooms on this floor (one with built in wardrobes) and a family bath/shower room.
On the second floor is a good sized landing with space for a desk. There are 2 further bedrooms, both with built in wardrobes/cupboard and a shower room.
The rear garden has been attractively landscaped by the current owners and includes a patio which provides an attractive sitting/dining out area. There is also a pergola and the remainder of the garden is lawned and includes a water feature. A pedestrian door provides access to the double garage with additional parking in front.
The property enjoys an attractive location at the head of this cul de sac fronting on open public space. This popular development is well placed for ease of access to the M5 motorway and is close to good local amenities. The property also falls within Heathfield school catchment.